Friday, October 1, 2010

The Price of Greed

I admit that human’s greediness will never ends…..After,we got what we want ,it’s jz like try 2 “enticing” us to do more or expecting more that v should gain!

I keep on giving myself tans of excuses,bcoz I dun wan 2 let myself jz stop at one point!I dun wan jz stop there and always hope for miracle 2 happen!So,whenever I try giving up sumthing,I’ll still giving myself tans of non-sense excuses!OK!Now,is the time 2 stop all these excuses and stop lying to myself!

Going 4 an ordinary dinner din means anything! SMS is also nothing!so,I’m jz think too much of unwanted things….and I jz trying 2 make myself life so miserable….And,2day,u made me realised that,I’m jz a very tiny cell in your heart….Or mayb I’m jz not qualify 2 be a tiny cell also!

So,it’s time to stop all these things…Around one month later,there is really sumthing that I should concentrate on!I’m not going to giving up my STPM!!And ,YOU!!Stop “harassing” my mind!

Anyway, thanks 4 ur everything! Although u did’nt appreciate me,I still want 2 thank you!Thanks 4 making me become a stronger and tougher girl!thanks 4 your existence that coloured my life with colourful paint!

Forrest Gump says:”My mum says,Life is jz a box of chocolates,u will never knw wat you’re gonna get.”

No comments:

Post a Comment