Sunday, June 6, 2010

5 More Months 2 Go....

Very long time I din post anything in my blog ady…too busy with my form 6 life…It’s a full of challenge journey!

FINALLY…….My 1 week school semester exam was over….. Relieved and worried at the same time….My result isn’t very good as others,and I need 2 work very hard and have 2 put lots of effort 2 get what I want! But,isn’t tis called life??Too much of things that we can’t control by ourselves,feel like I’m too tiny and weak….But I’m still stick to my target and try 2 get the result that I want! If the result is not what I targeted,I will not feel guilty and regret,coz I tried my best! My sir told us b4,if we failed in stpm, it did’nt means that v are failed in our life, jz v did’nt have such a talent 2 get a good result like others!I’m appreciate my life in form 6,it’s too happy and meaningful!I get 2 knw many frenz and many sweet memories in Smkk…(Seems like I’m consoling myself)

Another 5 more months 2 go!! GAMBATEH!

No comments:

Post a Comment